973.222.5388 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Director: CKO Kickboxing
January 2011 – Present
CKO Kickboxing is a rapidly growing fitness kickboxing franchise with 65 locations (and counting) stretching from New York to California.
• Conceptualize and design quarterly and specialty campaigns throughout the year (including copywriting)
• Design all marketing materials, including billboards, kiosks, vehicle wraps, magazine ads, direct mailers, brochures, web ads and corporate identity pieces for 75% of the locations
• Create, develop, and maintain a unified website that represents CKO’s brand as well as each franchise location: www.ckokickboxing.com
Senior Designer: Pictura, Inc.
July 2005 – Present
Pictura is a leading, international greeting card and gift company with a reputation for superior quality in artwork, design, production, and customer service.
• Design greeting cards, stationery, gift products, packaging, logos, signage, product displays, promotional pieces (catalogs, sell sheets, advertisements), and websites
• Create, implement, and manage projects that play a key role in contributing to Pictura’s overall growth and development
• Develop relationships with clients and vendors to cooperatively produce successful deliverables
• Outline and evaluate annual media plan including budget, ad placement, and specifications
• Oversee every aspect of development and manage the design process from idea conception to the final print-run
Freelance Graphic Designer
2004 – Present
• Design programming and annual fundraising brochures for Darien Library (Darien, CT)
• Design corporate identity pieces, commissioned artwork, and websites for a wide variety of clients
Graphic Designer: Gig Records
January 2005 – May 2005
• Worked with Gig Records and subsidiaries Getto Gear Clothing and Max Cruise
• Designed logos, band album artwork, and promotional pieces for music festivals such as Bamboozle
Graphic Designer/Photo Retoucher: Avenue
June 2004 – August 2004
• Produced mailers, posters, inserts, and additional materials for marketing department
• Retouched modeling photographs for various promotional materials
Graphic Designer: David Lindroth Inc.
July 2000 – July 2001
• Created and designed maps for travel, education, and trade books (Fodors, McGraw-Hill, etc.)